Sunday, May 1, 2011

new haircut and shades

So me and my fiancee went out on the town yesterday and got her hair did. While I was waiting, I decided to go to Lenscrafters to get some shades. I got a pair of sick Ray Ban's for 25.00! That's including prescription lenses. My vision benefits with HP are pretty sweet. Anyway while waiting for them to be made, I picked up Sam from her hair appointment. Her new hairdo is so punk rock. haha Such a drastic difference. It may take some getting use to because I'm use to her long hair but it's still sexy and she looks great as always.





3 comments:

  1. she looks good!! she finally chopped her hair? it looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her hair! Congrats soon to be newlyweds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you lounge in that robe. haha

    ReplyDelete