Friday, September 9, 2011

My job is getting old...

I want a new job. I feel it's way past time to move on and there is no room to move up. The only real satisfaction I get is helping other people and I honestly don't feel like I'm helping them that much and that my talents are being wasted. I am blessed to have this job and the benefits are great and its pretty relaxed but I need to do something more with my life. Plus my boss is creating this hostile environment I no longer want to be a part of. He gives us no real incentive to motivate us and he's always talking crap behind our backs. I know nobody's perfect and there's always "one of those types" anywhere you go but I HATE dreading coming to work almost every day. Maybe I just should suck it up, change my mindset and stop complaining. Or maybe I should be gangsta like Michael Bolton and beat down our printer w/ a baseball bat.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. It's best to keep positive though and even if you work in a negative environment, it's good to try and make it as pleasant as you can, if even just for now. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete