Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Had a nice Sunday. Woke up late...did a bit more spring cleaning. haha got rid of some of those boxes and paperwork and old gadgets that Sam so desperately wanted me to part with. Watched Inception and Zombieland again. Then went to an awesome Easter church service at the Wave. Great message. Feeling a lot better now and I believe Jesus will get me through this funk that I'm in...wholeheartedly. Also had a delicious Carvel ice cream cake afterwards to celebrate Mother's Day early. Well, Sam really wanted ice cream and cake today so I decided to combine the two and get a Carvel cake. Didn't realize it was a Mother's Day cake until we got home.


1 comment:

  1. Carvel? Yum. It looks kinda Easter-y and I am sure tasted awesome. Sounds like a good day.

    ReplyDelete