Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while but my promise to you is that I will more often meaning at least every couple days if not every day.

So, I spent this past weekend hanging out with Sam's sis Jess and her son Wyatt. Wyatt is insane as seen in this video.




They have such a sweet house and Sam and I are trying to find a place nearby. We found a house in the neighborhood for rent but it was a bit too steep in price. I'm going to try to talk them down. It was pretty much perfect: 3-bedroom, den, living room, fireplace, wood stove, big back yard and barn-style garage.



We did find a few more places online and plan on looking at them this weekend. My fingers are crossed...

3 comments:

  1. if you get that house, i hope they leave that swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The porch swing is still there. I told you, we absolutely love this house!

    ReplyDelete