Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Went to a job interview today. Got really excited about it because I pretty much had them at hello and then we discussed salary requirements. Big letdown! Only 1K a year more than what I make now? For an IT director of a corporation? I understand it's a small company but I was expecting at least just a little bit more...well, as Sam would say-aww shucks! Well, I have another employer trying to contact me about a phone interview tomorrow so hopefully that's a bit more promising. I just want to make enough to better support my financee and child who will be here soon. Maybe I should find a job outside my field. Embrace my rustic, earthy nature. I would love that. Work off the land. Settle down into the countryside.

3 comments:

  1. 1000K would be a lot of money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops..hahahaha yeah, that would be quite a bit. I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Yes! I am awful with math so my husband has to help me figure out the exact number but I knew what you meant. :D

    ReplyDelete