Thursday, March 3, 2011

Refreshed

Work is getting so monotonous. Worked here for a little over 2 years and finally got hired as an HP employee about a month ago. Been working on this contract for about 4 years now. Not to be conceited but I'm one of the best techs and I work my ass off. Not lately. Fed up with the whole experience. Sure the benefits are nice but getting micromanaged constantly and treated like a child far outweighs the perks. I'm tired of the customers, tired of the traffic, and tired of military/govt. regulations. I need something else. I need to get out of this area. Virginia Beach has run its toll. Alright I'm done bitching. Got bored today and refreshed my blog. Been working on a banner since yesterday and I finally have one up.

Let me know what you think. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment