Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday was fun. Woke up. Sam got a craving for Red Robin for which I had no objection. Went there, ordered an Absolut lemonade which was pretty good. I was in the mood for mixed drinks. Talked to Sam about my favorite cocktail(Zombie) and how bars usually don't know how to make them the right way and how one of my old acquaintances was the only one who could. So I decided to get another drink and to my amazement, they had a Zombie on the menu and with the correct ingredients except it was a "Rockin Red Zombie". So, of course I order it and it was pretty delicious. The food was great too. hahaha We spent the rest of the day hitting up pawn shops looking for a Tele. We also stopped at Baby's R Us and looked at baby stuff. So, we ended up at Guitar Center. I was going to get a Tele but decided on getting a banjo which I've always wanted to learn. Had dinner at Tony's Pizza which was fantastic as always.  Had a major sinus headache. Sam had the usual prego nausea/exhaustion. haha



Set up the banjo and played a little but the pain was a bit unbearable so I laid down. Woke up today a little lateish. Feel great. Ordered some chinese. Beautiful day. Played the banjo a bit on the porch.










Sam and I talked to our neighbor next door and told her were pregnant. She got very excited and gave us a hug. Told us were going to have a girl because of how protective Drake is. Haha. Knew it!

2 comments:

  1. Banjos are ridiculously cool. One of my kids just bought a ukulele with the hope of teaching himself to play and then moving on to the banjo. Between you and Sam, your tot will be brilliantly talented.

    ReplyDelete