Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines and the flu

Valentines evening was awesome. This morning wasn't. Well, let's start with Valentines. I brought home Sam an orchid which she loved thank God.



Then we got ready to go to Macaroni Grill to meet Jess and Josh for Valentines dinner. We get there shortly after they were seated and ordered our meals. I had seafood linguini which was pretty delicious (or at least the seafood was) and Sam had the fettucini alfredo which was a lot better than mine. I also ordered a glass of Placido Pinot Grigio which was pretty amazing. Italian wine always is. So we all hung out and discussed baby stuff and this blog you're reading right now.








Wyatt was great as always and my gal enjoyed his company. I hope we have a baby as good looking as Wyatt well if it's a boy that is, although according to some people he could pass as a girl???






Anyways, so we left there around 9 and my gal was telling me about how her jeans were cutting into her. So I suggested we go to Target and pick up some maternity jeans. So we went there and she picked out some. Tried getting her to pick out a dress and maybe lingerie but no luck. haha I did get her some boots which she loves. Double score. We left there and laid around in bed for most of the night listening to music and discussing bands. Then as it got later we got a bit romantic. ;-) Triple score.

Around 0530 in the morning, I awoke with a sick stomach and tried fighting if off until eventually I vomited about 5 times until there was nothing but bile. I've never thrown up like that and my throat burned like hell's fires. I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday but I thought I would get over it. Guess not.

So, I called out today at work to which my boss was pissed. I though maybe I could fight it off again enough to go to work but as soon as I got up, I felt puky. About 3 hours later I puked again. Didn't make it to the bathroom this time. Just right outside. The best woman in the world, Samantha cleaned it up. She is so rad! After that I was feeling better and then Sam's mom and sister and her boyfriend came over and I got to briefly meet some more of the family. Too bad I was sickly. They didn't stay long. I should be better by Friday when they get back. So, Sam is gone to see her granny. Party! j/k I'm gonna miss her. Still sick hoping for a speeding recovery. Think I'll go watch Equilibrium.

Some of these photos were ripped from Jess' blog. She's an amazing photographer.

2 comments: