Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recovery

Well, I've had a successful recovery from yesterday. Woke up this morning with severe back pain, popped some Tylenol and I was good to go. Must have lost my mind this morning or maybe the fever I had killed some brain cells because I left for work today with my moccasins (without socks) on only to realize when I was almost to work that I was wearing them. So when I got in, I rushed over to exchange and picked up some socks. Still on time for work, I rolled into our weekly meeting, only to be passive agressively berated by my boss about calling in sick. He stated that even if he was sick, he wouldn't call out because he is "tough". Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Vomiting and excreting watery discharge simultaneously are not activities I like to participate in when I'm helping a customer particularly an admiral. It was a slow day. Spent most of the day today watching/listening to Tom Waits on youtube.







My gal had trouble peeing last night but is doing much better today and can pee! This pregnancy thing is kind of kicking her ass and we're only in week 10. It's crazy that were already there. He/she is about 2 inches now.  Thank you Jesus for my little prune. Well, time to plan the party for tonight while the old lady is away. Hmm...wonder where can I get rent some lions and acrobats... haha.

I miss you Samantha. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Love the end..How you tell her you love her. Let me be the first to say... awwwwwweee!!!

    ReplyDelete