Thursday, February 10, 2011

It took me forever to come up with a blog name. Finally, after years of extensive research, I came up with this name which was deduced by thinking about the size of my baby.



Well, it has been a rather interesting transition these past couple of months. My girlfriend and love of my life is 9 weeks pregnant. Came unexpected but what in life doesn't? Conceived the first time we "did the deed" and during a lunar eclipse at that. Everything is still very fresh and new-even our relationship which is about 2 months old.



Today was another shocker. I awoke to let the dogs out and was greeted with a faceful of snow. Probably about 5 inches or so. Enough to cause a 2 hour delay. Enough to cause everyone on the road to behave like morons and drive 10 mph on the highway. A few patches of snow on the highway is enough to make So. Virginians drive like idiots. Scratch that-a few flakes of snow falling from the sky.






Anyways, I'm going to be a daddy. It's still weird to say. I have always wanted one of my own and now it's becoming a reality. Sure feels surreal though.

More fun is yet to come or so I hear. Hopefully, I'll get through this somewhat unscathed. ;-) I love you Sam!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are in her life and documenting so much! It'll be so hard to be far away during the pregnancy but this will help me feel closer so I'm grateful! Everything looks awesome !

    <3 MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Samantha is using the lab to pose. I'm her cousin, Kimberley, and I have a blog of my own. I read all that you have posted so far. You're doing well, and I'm glad to see Samantha with a good man. And I LOVE your mutton chops. I wish my husband could get away with having his own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments! it's good to see some feedback from the future fam. ;-) thanks for reading and i hope that my blog remains entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congrats to you and Sam! That is so awesome. I am interested in following your future journeys. Congrats Congrats Congrats!!=)

    ReplyDelete