Friday, February 11, 2011

Trip to the hospital

So, we had to go to the hospital last night because Sam had a UTI. The tests, which took hours to complete , turned up negative.




I was pretty bent out of shape and irritated because of the wait and lack of food. I guess I act more pregnant than my girlfriend sometimes or so she told the nurse. hahaha Yeah, I'm that type of daddy.





Well, she had to get a PS(yeah, one of those) since the initial results were negative and were told we would have results in 3 days. They discharged her and gave her a prescription for antibiotics. Such a lovely time was had by all. haha Well, I'm relieved for the most part. We finished off the night nicely with Taco Bell. I think she plotted the whole thing just to get me to take her to Taco Bell. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Love finding stuff out on the net.

    /sarcasm

    <3 MiMi

    ReplyDelete